HEALTH AND SAFETY
We are excited to welcome you back for great food, cold drinks, and good times! Currently, we are only able to serve you on our patio. Access inside the restaurant is restricted to use of restrooms which also prohibits access in the event of inclement weather so please plan accordingly.
Before You Visit
- Please make a reservation prior to visiting. Click here for reservations or call us at 905-333-4991 between 11am and 9pm
- Reservations are limited to 90 minutes unless specifically requested and confirmed by us and can include a maximum of 10 people. Reservations will be held for 10 minutes. Please do not arrive before your reserved time
- Review our menu here online and familiarize yourself with our food, beverages, and daily specials
- If you are feeling sick or displaying any symptoms of Covid 19, please stay home. You can order delivery from us via UberEATS and Skip the Dishes or have someone pick up curbside takeout for you.
When You Arrive
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and every time you exit or enter the building.
- Please form a line at the host stand ensuring you maintain 6 feet between your group and the next group. Look for floor markings to assist you.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff and wait to be seated once your table has been fully sanitized.
- If you are picking up curbside takeout, please remain in your vehicle and call us
- In order to comply with Ontario’s contact tracing requirements, we require the name and number of at least 1 person in your party.
What to Expect
- Our staff are required to wear masks at all times. Don’t worry, they are still giving you a big smile beneath their mask!
- Tables will be set 6 feet apart to allow for social distancing. Please do your part in staying 6 feet apart from others while visiting us
- Your table will be completely sanitized before you are seated, we ask you allow us 10 minutes in-between use of tables to allow it to air dry.
- Physical menus will not be provided. You can access our digital menu via the QR code at your table or by visiting our website here
- Restroom capacity is limited as per capacity posted on the door. Please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit
- Coasters and Straws will not be provided at this time
- Condiments will be provided in individual packets upon request
- Debit / Credit payment preferred but we will still accept cash. Machines are sanitized before and after each use
- Please be patient with us as we adjust to providing you the great food, drinks, and experience you expect from us!
Additional Health & Safety Measures
- Bathrooms, doorknobs, and other high touch surfaces are sanitized every 30 minutes or less
- All staff have been trained in hygiene and sanitization best practices
- All staff have their own workstation and have been given a ‘flow of traffic’ to reduce cross over of guests and other staff
- Every server workstation is equipped with hand sanitizer
- All our staff are trained on how to properly wash and sanitize hands
- Our cutlery has been cleaned, sanitized and rolled completely ensuring little contact from our staff
- Our culinary team are all trained in food safety as well as health & safety. We have implemented extra sanitary procedures and all our kitchen staff are wearing masks.
- All staff have signed a declaration confirming they have been trained in and agree to adhere to all health and safety measures, and to stay home if they display any symptoms of Covid-19. All staff undergo a health check when they arrive for their shift
- All health and safety measures subject to change based on guidance from public health authorities
FACE COVERINGS AND MASKS BY-LAW
Wearing a mask or face covering will be required in all indoor public spaces under the City of Burlington By-Law 62-2020. This by-law is enforceable as of July 20, 2020 and will be in effect until September 30, 2020 unless extended or revoked by City Council.
Wearing a mask or face covering is an additional measure we can take to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and keep each other safe. This means that, with some exceptions, all persons, including customers and/or visitors entering an enclosed premise are required to wear a mask or face covering while in the enclosed space..
Wearing a mask is not an alternative to physical distancing. Every effort should be made to keep a 2-metre distance even when wearing a mask.
What is a face covering or mask?
"Face Covering" means a medical or non-medical mask or other face covering such as a balaclava, bandana, scarf, cloth, or other similar item that covers the nose, mouth, and chin.
Requirements for anyone entering the inside of the restaurant:
- Anyone entering the restaurant must wear a face covering while inside the restaurant
- A person's face covering must cover the nose, mouth, and chin. If a person is a parent, guardian, or person accompanying a child, they must ensure that any child three years age or older wears a face covering
- Temporary removal of face coverings is permitted only for the purpose of eating or drinking
- EEnsure you wash your hands using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after removing your face covering or mask
People who are exempt from wearing a mask or face covering:
The following persons are exempt from the requirement to wear a Mask or Face Covering. They are not required to provide proof of such exemption:
- the person is under three years of age chronologically;
- the person is under three years of age developmentally and they refuse to wear a Mask or Face Covering and cannot be persuaded to do so by their caregiver;
- the person has an underlying medical condition where wearing a Mask or Face Covering would inhibit the person's ability to breathe in any way;
- the person may experience a negative impact to their emotional well- being or mental health;
- the person has a developmental disability which inhibits their ability to wear a mask or face covering;
- the person has a disability whereby the wearing of a Mask or Face Covering would limit their ability to reasonably communicate with others or otherwise present a hardship for a person or persons assisting the individual;
- the person is unable to place or remove a Mask or Face Covering without assistance; or,
- employees and agents of the person responsible for the Establishment within an area designated for them and not for public access, or within or behind a physical barrier.
No member of the public will be denied entry if they are unable to wear a mask or face covering due to a listed exemption. We ask for patience and kindness as everyone adjusts and navigates through these uncertain times.
How will this by-law be enforced?
How will this by-law be enforced?
We are required to take reasonable steps to comply with the By-law including posting visible signage at all entrances and ensuring that anyone entering or remaining in the restaurant wears a face covering that covers their noise, mouth and chin.
Every person entering an establishment must actively comply with the By-law and signage posted requiring them to wear a face covering unless exempt and ensure any child of at least 3 years of age under their care wears a face covering unless they indicate the child is exempt.
A fine may be issued under this By-law. The City's By-law Enforcement team may issue tickets which will carry a set fine or may lay charges by way of a court summons, which carry fines that will be set by a Justice of the Peace starting at a minimum of $500.
A detailed FAQ on the bylaw can be foundhere: